The Church is rented in two hour increments. There is a one hour cleaning period between events. Florists, photographers, and musicians have access only during your rental period. Use of the fragile antique pump organ will be limited to referral organists, or others by approval only. The piano is available for anyone to use.
There is space in the Church lot for your RV, or Trailer. Arrangements can be made for dropping it off early if there are no conflicting events. Included in the rental is use of the Changing Room adjacent to the Church.
A 120V power outlet is available on the parking lot side of the Library.
BCHS is not responsible for unsecured items.
Off street parking for thirty+ cars is provided in the Church lot and the front lot.
Additional parking for up to 50 cars is open in the rear lot by the Baker Cabin.
Event Reservations 503-688-3796 or 503-631-8274; email@example.com
Rental rate information
* Two Hour; Church and Grounds and Changing room: $ 275.00
* Four Hour; Church and Grounds and Changing room: $ 410.00
* Add picnic tables & benches: $ 50.00
Reception and Outdoor Rates: includes (14) Picnic tables total, (10)w/benches
* Six Hour; Church, Changing room, Grounds, Tables/benches: $ 675.00
* Eight Hour; Church, Changing room, Grounds, Tables/benches: $ 800.00
* Additional time over 8 hours at $ 75 per hour or fraction of.
* Rehearsal in the Church, One hour at : $ 60.00
(wedding booking is also required)
* 10′ x 20′ blue canopy (set up for you) : $ 75.00
* Wicker Plant or Floral Stands (2) white, rental $ 25.00
Download the “Welcome Book” for more site information.
Event Reservation fees are due at time of booking to secure the date and time.
Fees are non-refundable unless the date can be rebooked.
Payment now also via PayPal and Visa
For Contracts, Brochure, … Go to the Downloads-page.
Damage / Cleaning-damage deposits
* Church and Grounds : $ 150.00
* Canopy : $ 50.00
Deposits are due 30 days prior to the event. The damage deposit is not the limit of liability, additional damage or cleaning will be billed.